The Wiggles Party Ideas
"Your Child Will Love a Wiggles Party!"
Have a smashing good time with the Wiggles and their friends Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, and Wags the Dog at your very own Wiggles party.
The Wiggles have been singing and dancing up a storm since 1991 and are adored by children all around the world. Join in the fun, hop in the red convertible and have a blast at your Wiggles birthday party.
Wiggles Party Supplies
- To make The Wiggles Birthday Invitations, download a picture of the Wiggles in The Big Red Car. Paste this onto cardstock. And write a cute saying like, ‘From Down Under we are here to celebrate ___’s Birthday and have a Smashing Good Time. Dress as your favourite character … alrighty then.’ (wear a blue, yellow, red or purple shirt and hat would be easiest).
- Use the colour theme of blue, red, yellow and purple
- Hang lots of balloons and streamers
- Hang a large poster or sketch of the Wiggle in The Big Red Car, also find a large cut out of Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, and Wags the Dog
- Use cups, napkins, plates and tablecloth of the Wiggles
- Decorate with Wiggles toys and stuffed dolls
- Play the Wiggles Music
- Inflatable Instruments
The Wiggles Party Games and Activities
- Red, Red, Purple Like duck, duck, goose
- Craft time Make your own instruments. Look around your house and be creative. I like to use a large coffee pot for a drum, a Kleenex box and large elastics for a guitar, small water bottles and fill with rice for maracas, cover them with construction paper and let the kids paint them.
- Music Time Use your newly made instruments and put on a parade
- The Big Red Car Race (borrow if necessary) Little tykes cars, or tricycles. It would be best if you had one in each colour (red, yellow, blue and purple). Race either on a long driveway or in your back yard (remember to wear helmets).
- Dorothy the Dinosaur Delights Make sugar cookies and decorate them.
- Henry the Octopus Play the game octopus. One person is it and stands in the middle the backyard. When they are ready call “Henry” all the others try to run across the backyard. If caught the runner has to hold hands with the Octopus. The arms grow larger to catch everyone.
- Pin the Tail on Waggs the Dog Like pin the tail on the donkey
- Captain Feathersword Treasure Hunt Hide the loot bags. Fun to find right at the end of the party.
- Relax Time If waiting for pick up time watch a Wiggles DVD
- Fun Printable Party Games
- More Fun Kids Party Games
The Wiggles Party Food
- Down Under Punch Favourite juice with ginger ale (freeze juice in your ice cube tray this will help keep the punch cool and not water it down)
- Wiggles Cupcakes I love cupcakes for this age. Make your own. Ice them with your favourite icing flavour and then dip into sprinkles (blue, yellow, red and purple – of course)
- Wiggles cake Check out your local bulk food stores they let you rent the cake shapes and have fantastic ideas. Or … place on top a red convertible toy car driving across a road. For the road you can use black / chocolate icing or ground up graham crackers. On the side of the road use candies that look like rocks. Cut out the Wiggles pictures and paste them onto Popsicle sticks. Have them looking at the car driving past.
Share Your Wiggles Party Ideas
More Fun Kids Party Ideas
Perfect Party Ideas Home
Birthday Party Ideas
Kids Party Ideas
Teen Party Ideas
Adult Party Ideas
Seasonal Party Theme Ideas
Perfect Party Supplies
Share Your Party Ideas
Party Links |