Circus Party Ideas
Welcome to the BIG TOP! Your Circus Party is going to be more fun than going to the local fair! There are so many fun games to play at a Circus Birthday Party and lots of amazing decorations and Circus Supplies, your guests will be talking about this circus theme party for years to come!
Hope you have a fun time!
Circus Party Supplies
Get everything you need for your party in this
Ultimate Circus Birthday Party Kit!
Circus Theme Ultimate Birthday Box - $ 110.99
Throw a show stopping carnival party! Our Circus Party Ultimate Party Box includes everything you need to throw the perfect party for your little clown and 7 guests! Contents include full tableware for 8, a variety of whimsical Circus Party decorations, birthday candles, and fun items for your carnival attending guests to take home.
- To make Homemade Circus Theme Invitations, cut out pictures of circus animals and paste them onto cut cardstock paper. On the backside write with sharpie marker pens:
“Your invited to ____’s Big Top Birthday! ”
Underneath write in all your party information.
- Use the Color Theme red, yellow, blue
- Set up a Circus in your backyard
- Use lots of different tables for all your games
- A Circus tent canopy would look great over the present area or over the food table
- Use lots of streamers and balloons
- Circus napkins
- Circus plates
- Circus cups
- Circus table cover
- Circus centerpiece
- Circus birthday banner (or personalized banner)
- Circus Mylar balloons
Circus Party Games and Activities
Circus Tent Pinata
- Face Painting either hire a face painter or invite some of your friends to help paint the faces of your guests. Turn them all into the clowns you know they are. Use clown face paint – with lots of bold colors. Draw lots of traditional shapes like circles, squares, triangles and stars.
- Clown Hat Decorate a clown hat
- Pin the Red Nose on the Clown Play the same as pin the tail on the donkey.
- Inflatable 3 In a Row Game very cool game that can be played either inside or outside. The player tosses 6 balls and tried to get 3 in a row to win a prize!
- Can Toss Game Set up 6 cans in a pyramid and let your guests toss 3 balls to knock over them over. Make your own by reusing pop cans and re-label them
- Ring Toss Game Use a statue of an elephant and try to toss the ring on the elephant’s trunk.
- Bean Bag Toss Game This game is fun and traditional. You could make this game if you are good with tools. Use MDF, sketch your pattern and cut it out of the wood.
- Circus Balloons Hire a balloon maker or get a kit to teach yourself how to make all the fun shape balloons
- Set up a Large Blow-up Bouncing Centre. These can be rented locally or sometimes you can purchase them at a local big box store. These are fantastic at a party! Kids love them and will spend any left over time bouncing.
- Circus tent piñata
- Egg Relay Race Race with eggs on a spoon
- Potato Sack Race Hop in sacks during this race
- Printable Party Games
- More Fun Kids Party Games
- Outdoor Party Games
Circus Theme Party Food
Think of all the food that you love to eat at the fair!
Pogos and hotdogs with all the toppings
Make a Clown cake
Circus train cake
Balloon cake or balloon cupcakes
More fun Cake Ideas
Circus Party Favors
Circus Deluxe Favor Set
- Clown stickers
- Clown red nose
- Swirl lollypop
- Silly spray
- Big Top B-day Color Book
Share Your Circus Party Ideas and Stories Here!
More Great Kids Party Ideas and Themes
Perfect Party Ideas Home
Birthday Party Ideas
Kids Party Ideas
Teen Party Ideas
Adult Party Ideas
Seasonal Party Theme Ideas
Perfect Party Supplies
Share Your Party Ideas