Spongebob Party Ideas
Host a SpongeBob party and have a blast down at Bikini Bottom. The ever so goofy Sea Sponge SpongeBob SquarePants is a delightful comical Party character. Kids and teens love the show and definitely enjoy the humor involved.
SpongeBob Party Supplies and Decorations
- To make your own SpongeBob invitations use yellow cardstock paper, cut circular holes (like the sponge) and add extra large googly eyes and a large smile to the front side. On the back side write …
Come to Bikini Bottom with SpongeBob and help celebrate my ___th birthday!
**Remember to add at the important information (when, where, time, RSVP, etc.)
- Use the colour theme yellow, Bermuda blue and green
- Decorate the party room as if in Bikini Bottom
- Decorate your kitchen like Krusty Krab Restaurant
- Use blue cellophane on the ceiling and you will appear to be under water
- Hang lots of balloons and streamers
- SpongeBob Mylar Balloons
- SpongeBob tablecloth
- Use SpongeBob cups, SpongeBob plates, SpongeBob napkins
SpongeBob Birthday Party Games and Activities
- Mrs. Puff’s Boating School Use a pool and have remote control boats inside. Have an obstacle course in water to learn their training. Then host a race with the boats.
- Gary’s Pineapple House Race Crab race to Gary’s house (e.g., make out of a large cardboard box, etc.). When at the Gary’s house eat three pieces of pineapple. Then crab race back to the finish line.
- SpongeBob Race Players must fill their buckets full of water using only a sponge.
- Krusty Crab Cookoff Make Smoore’s over a small fire. Roast marshmallows on a lone stick, and then squeeze them in between chocolate and graham crackers. Sticky and Yummy!
- Squashing Squidward Simple art craft. Use white paper, fold the paper in half and then open the fold so the paper is flat. Blop different coloured paint in the middle area of the paper (not too much). Fold the paper again and smush the paint away from the fold. Open the paper and see the squished squid.
- Pin the Teeth on SpongeBob Play like pin the tail on the donkey.
- More Fun Kids Party Games
- Printable Birthday Party Games
SpongeBob Party Food
- French fries made by Sponge Bob of course at Krusty Krab Restaurant
- Fruit punch (freeze some gummy worms in the ice)
- SpongeBob cake.
- Use a large rectangle slab cake
- Use all yellow icing and add birthday wishes and SponeBob cake topper
- Cut the large cake to look wiggly on the outside. Use yellow icing as the base and decorate SpongeBob (use black lace liquorice to outline). Use a small icing end when decorating the other colours – blue eyes, white teeth, red tie, orange cheeks, and yellow/green blops for the sponge holes)
- More Great Cake Ideas
Shared By Elizabeth
SpongeBob Party Favors
- Tablets / sponges (when they get wet they turn into animals)
- Bouncy balls
- Sticky hand
Share Your Spongebob Party Ideas
More Fun Kids Party Ideas
Perfect Party Ideas Home
Birthday Party Ideas
Kids Party Ideas
Teen Party Ideas
Adult Party Ideas
Seasonal Party Theme Ideas
Perfect Party Supplies
Share Your Party Ideas
Party Links |