Diego Party Ideas
Come join your favourite jungle friends on this wild adventurous Diego Party. Go, Diego, Go! I’m sure all the guests will be ready to strap on their Rescue Pack to join Diego and Jaguar on his next rainforest themed adventure. At your Diego birthday party, your guests can enjoy nature and explore the rainforest, jungle and insects. Happy Birthday!
Diego Party Supplies and Decorations
"These are the coolest Diego Party Supplies and Decoration Ideas!"
Diego Ultimate Birthday Box - $ 116.99
Our Diego Ultimate Party Box includes everything you need to throw the perfect party for your little one and 7 guests! Contents include full tableware for 8, a variety of Diego decorations, birthday candles, and fun items for your guests to take home.
- Use a colour theme of hunter green, forest green, teal, brown and orange
- Create a jungle out of brown butcher block paper, or use a Diego and Friends Scene Setter
- Tie a Diego Round Mylar Balloon on the back of the birthday boy / girl’s chair
- Hang a Diego Happy Birthday Banner
- Decorate your table with a Diego Tablecloth
- Give your guests Diego Party Hats to wear
Diego Party Games and Activities
- Click! Take a pick! Get a bunch of small disposable cameras or digital cameras (they have really come down in price) and have your guests take pictures of their adventures at the Diego birthday party. At the end of the day this can be added to their loot bag ‘rescue pack’.
- Jaguar(play just like octopus) This is great for a large group. The child who is it wears the special Hat (Camoflage Bucket Hat), and stands in the middle of a large area. The others are all on the outside. The child who is it yells “Jaguar”. The children have to run to the other side without getting tagged. If tagged they are saved and freeze. The next time the it person yells “Jaguar” they all try to catch “save” the other children / animals.
- Make instruments and noise makers like Maracas.
- Animal Charades. Have pictures of the jungle animals (1 for each guest). For example: jaguar, frog, snake, etc. Play like regular charades.
- Musical Animals. Like musical chairs. Have a number of plush animals on the carpet / floor, in a circle. When the music (Diego, or jungle sounds) stops the guest needs to find an animals to hold on to sitting. This is their way of rescuing the animal.
- Make an Obstacle course. Go through a tunnel, around pylons, jump over or through a hula hoop, climb a ladder and go down slide. At the end of the course have a treasure chest. Ask everyone “What do we need to open the chest? Let’s check Rescue Pack. A key! Right!”
- Going on a Rescue. Like a treasure scavenger hunt. Have numerous clues that will eventually lead the guests to the birthday boy / girls present or presents for the guests. Remember to use your cameo binoculars and your clip on compass (learn about directions and add them to the clues)
- Go to a zoo or butterfly conservatory (usually has lots of insects to explore)
- Use magnifying glasses to examine local insects, worms, and frogs.
- Listen to Diego theme music
- For a quiet activity do a Diego puzzle or colouring pages
- Tired guests my enjoy listening to a Diego story or watching a video
Go Diego Go Party Food
- Pineapple punch, “Gator”aide, mango juice
- Animal crackers
- Gummy worms
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Sandwiches cut into jungle animal shapes
- Banana Split
- Decorated Diego cupcakes or Diego cake
Top of Diego Party
Dora Party Ideas
More Fun Kids Party Ideas
Perfect Party Ideas Home
Birthday Party Ideas
Kids Party Ideas
Teen Party Ideas
Adult Party Ideas
Seasonal Party Theme Ideas
Perfect Party Supplies
Share Your Party Ideas
Party Links |